[Steppes] Business Meeting Notes

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 13:45:25 PDT 2006

I think this is a great idea! We get so busy working on the great, larger events that Steppes is known for, we rarely have time to get together and get to know each other as a Barony. Mini-tourneys, small revels, and non-meeting Populaces are super for that.

  And here's a strange, silly question -- is there going to be a Steppes encampment / area at Warlord? We might have better luck camping together, if we practiced a bit, first. Nothing fancy, or even organized, just, maybe, contiguous? (sp)

  Esther

Constance Elizabeth Campbell <constance.e.campbell at gmail.com> wrote:
  > --For your feedback:
> Rebbe suggested that occasionally we should hold mini-tourneys, revels,
> and/or possibly a populace meeting at Sunday fighter practice. The
> mini-tourneys and revels were generally well received, but there was
> concern about moving populace meeting. What do YOU think?

I agree with Lady Kathryne. Do both populace and revel at fighter
practice. Bardic would be fun too! The park has covered picnic areas that
would be good for a class, or we can just bring an extra sunshade(s) and
chairs to congregate under. It would be a great way to get noticed and we
could put up banners or something.

The glove class sounds tres-cool. :-)
Constance.