[Steppes] Warlord Steppes Encampment

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 14:03:28 PDT 2006

Most of the Steppes folks camp with their Households at this event.

But those of us with smaller clans or no house to speak of camp together on
the side closest to the hall in the center-ish area (two rows over from the
side road) as the adjacent side to the hall is reserved for staff usually.

The autocrats will most likely post what areas are reserved and we cannot
set up camp at.

Our hospitaler may have a newcomer camping area set up as well. If that
happens it would be very cool to camp around them so that we can support and
nurture our newcomers. :)

What do you all think?

Chiara