[Steppes] Greetings from the new Minister of Arts & Sciences

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 12:46:52 PDT 2006

Congratulations to HL Vincenzo on his second term as Steppes A&S
minister.  I'm sure he and his staff will do an excellent job of
keeping us appraised of A&S opportunities happening across the
kingdom as well as within the Steppes.  Congratulations to HL Ciard
as well on her well-earned retirement from a job well done.

--Serena