[Steppes] A&S at Warlord

Stephanie S Smith, Ph.D. lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Thu Apr 27 05:49:16 PDT 2006

Who is the Steppes Artisian and does the MOAS need to step in?  There is
nothing on the website about any A&S stuff.  There was one last year
because that was the first event I attended and I entered my Viking Box
in it.

Stephanie Lilburn
aka Stephanie Smith, Ph.D.
lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Wolfe City, Texas 75496
K5AMK
Owned by a Standard Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog