[Steppes] A&S at Warlord

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Thu Apr 27 09:35:42 PDT 2006

Stephanie Lilburn asked:

> Who is the Steppes Artisian and does the MOAS need to step in?  There is
> nothing on the website about any A&S stuff.  There was one last year
> because that was the first event I attended and I entered my Viking Box
> in it.

The Steppes Artisan is Baroness Ameline.  Feel free to contact her if you
like.  Feel free to contact the Honorable Lord Vincenzo, our A&S Minister.
But the person who needs to "step in" is whoever wants an arts activity
enough to make it happen.

A&S displays have happened at Warlord, although rarely, whenever somebody
decided to make it so.  It's not that common, in part because Warlord is
primarily an outdoor event, and our big arts event is in three months.

But if somebody wants to do one, fine.  Commit to doing setup and teardown,
get judges if desired, and locate a prize if appropriate, then use the form
to get it on the schedule.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin
Steppes Warlord Event Steward