[Steppes] A&S at Warlord

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Apr 27 08:06:39 PDT 2006

Stephanie S Smith, Ph.D. <lambdakennels1 at juno.com> wrote:
>  Who is the Steppes Artisian and does the MOAS need to step in?

Good question.  I was not at the event but I went back through the list archive and I can not find where it was ever announce on the Steppes List.  I do believe that it was right around Katrina so it may well have been lost in the shuffle.

>  There is
>  nothing on the website about any A&S stuff.  There was one last year
>  because that was the first event I attended and I entered my Viking Box
>  in it.

A&S and class activities currently listed on the warlord website:

On-site Embroidery Competition
Youth Artisan Competition
Children's Dance Class
Children's Heraldry Badge Class
Court Dance
Jeu de Boules / Petanque [French lawn bowling] (Though is this really A&S?)
Introduction to Early Gaelic Dress

Ther is not, however, a standard A&S competion listed.

Regards,
Alasdair