[Steppes] A&S at Steppes Warlord

Michael & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Fri Apr 28 17:05:07 PDT 2006

Only occasionally do baronial champions run the next year's activity.  Most
often they are not involved at all.  Someone at the local level takes
responsibility for that activity whether it is heavy fighting, archery,
etc...   In addition, it is pretty much unheard of that the titled champion
is responsible for running that activity at a different event than the one
they won.  For example, the Steppes Warlord is not expected to run the heavy
scenarios at Fall Court.

As far as we can tell The Steppes did not make it clear at the last Steppes
Artisan that whoever won would be required to run Warlord A&S.  So we feel
that the responsibility lies on whoever within the barony is willing to run
it.  With all of our wonderful and enthusiastic artisans, we know there is
someone here to take on this responsibility.

On that note, if there is someone out there who would like to run the A&S
competition, but is unsure on how to do it, please contact us.  We can help
you with logistical and contact information to get you started in the right
direction.

In Service

Conal & Miguel
V&V