[Steppes] Cooking supplies in the Steppes locker

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 02:36:01 PDT 2006

Is there an online inventory of the storage locker anywhere, so folks who are working on events can see what the barony has, and make arrangements to use them more conveniently?

  Esther

Chiara Francesca <chiara.francesca at gmail.com> wrote:
  The folks that brought everything back from 12th night said they found all
of our cookware and the pans. They are in the locker somewhere ... now. :)