[Steppes] Cooking supplies in the Steppes locker

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 06:41:23 PDT 2006

As discussed at the board meeting, our new quartermaster, Lord Torquil, will
be conducting inventory in a few small bursts( due to the heat) over the
next month or so. We plan on a pictorial inventory as well as a written one.
Once this is done, since the Barony will have a copy of this on disk, I
don't see any reason why it could not be added to the website...

Hadassah

On 8/4/06, Esther <reese_esther at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is there an online inventory of the storage locker anywhere, so folks who
> are working on events can see what the barony has, and make arrangements to
> use them more conveniently?
>
> Esther
>
> Chiara Francesca <chiara.francesca at gmail.com> wrote:
> The folks that brought everything back from 12th night said they found all
> of our cookware and the pans. They are in the locker somewhere ... now. :)

Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes