[Steppes] Last Courtly Dance Class of 2006!

hq at plumes.org hq at plumes.org
Mon Dec 18 09:07:42 PST 2006

Hiya All!

As usual we will be having Courtly dance class tomorrow evening, Tuesday, December 19 from 8:30-10:00 PM at the Campbell Green Recreation Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas, TX.

Due to the holiday schedule this year, there will be NO DANCE CLASS DECEMBER 26 OR JAN 2. Class will resume Tuesday, January 9, 2007 at the regular time.

As this is our final dance class of the year, we will be having our usual end-of-month dance revel. Garb and/or snacks, as always, are optional.

For more information about dance class in general, please visit our website at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

Good Cheer!

HL Helene
(Alicia)