[Steppes] FINAL PAINTING - 12th Night

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 07:43:08 PST 2006

Hear Ye Hear Ye!
  Calling all volunteers who are willing to help out!

  This is it folks, the last few days before our Feast of 12th Night.  We have a wonderful concept in mind for our Baron and Baroness' "shelter" but need help to complete.

  One of our newest members, Deb (who may have a name!) has kindly volunteered her family's time and home to help me complete this project.  I have much I would LOVE to have completed so that we honor our own as well as all those from our mighty Kingdom of Ansteorra.

  So please, if you have an hour or so free, come and join us Saturday at Deb's home to complete this project.  Please come and join us and bring any extra sponge brushes you may have... I may not have enough for everyone!

  Also, we will need some sewing help... so if you can bring your machine and some golden brown thread... we can get the top completed as well.  I hope to have much of it prepped so all people have to do it either sew or paint w/i the designated lines.

Please let either Deb or myself know if you plan on coming out.  At this point, we will paint from mid morning (10ish to about 4:30).  So your evening will be FREE!

  Ok... enough coaxing...

  In Service,

  Viviana Rowntree... aka AnneMarie or Maya to others