[Steppes] 12th Night Meeting:Mapquest Directions

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 08:16:30 PST 2006

Hi all,
For those who would like a searchable map to our house, this is the best I
could come up with from Mapquest (our road isn't on their server yet..  but
it is in the 2006 Dallas Mapsgo book).  This intersection is just South of
our development:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=lloyds+rd+and+fm+720&city=oak+point&state=tx&zipcode
=

Anyway, on FM 720 head North to the entrance of Cross Oak Ranch (which is
Cross Oak Ranch BLVD).  Follow this street till it T-bones into Liberty
(there will be a big sign that says "Future Site of Denton ISD").  Turn
Left.
Go to the last developed street (Yosemite Trail) and turn left.

The house number is 8920 (on the right hand side, and we have carriage lamps
in our flower bed), and a BIG window in the front.  We will have heraldry in
the front, too.

As Faelan said, if you're taking the Josey Road (FM 423) route, after you
leave The Colony, the road going North narrows from 2 lanes to 1, and there
is usually a back up with the merging traffic.  Hopefully with the holidays,
it won't be bad.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,

Constance