[Steppes] Directions for December populace.

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 13:34:51 PST 2006

John and I were thinking about comming until we found out it was the
15th....we have a Christmas party at a very good friend's house that very
evening...matter of fact, we literally have something every weekend until
after the New Year arrives! *lol* Well, I suppose we will have to wait until
the next one to meet more people in the area....=)
Hopes of a good evening to you all

-Annwn

On 12/7/06, Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net> wrote:

> i had purposefully left out details of the meetign as i am not involved
> int eh planning, but i will answer all the questions i have seen so far.
>
> Is it on the 15th?
>
> yes, at least that is what i was told.  If it is differetn then i may be a
> little put out. ;-)
>
> Is it the white elephant gift exchange?
>
> Yes, that is my understanding.  It is also a potluck.
>
> Alasdair

Well behaved women rarely make history.