[Steppes] Heraldic Consultation & Commentary - Thursday, Feb 23rd

Russell and Erika Kinder russell_erika at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 13:41:39 PST 2006

Greetings!

We will be holding our monthly Heraldic consultation & commentary
night THIS Thursday (Feb. 23) at our home in Plano, TX. Plan on
getting started around 7:30 pm. Our house is pretty easy to find, not
very far from 75 and the George Bush Turnpike.

Take the George Bush Turnpike heading west from 75, or east from 35
or the Dallas Tollway. Exit Independence/ Waterview Parkway. Turn
North onto Independence. Pass Plano Parkway, and continue heading
north. You'll pass one light, and then start looking for Hunters
Creek Drive on the right-hand side of the road. Turn right onto
Hunters Creek Drive. We're on the Left Hand side of the road. Our
home has white columns in the front, and oak trees. We'll have the
porch light on. Anyway, here's our info:

2801 Hunters Creek Drive
Plano, TX 75075

Our phone # is 972-758-1258 if you get lost.

For a map, you can go to: http://www.dancemaster.org/heraldry_map.html

See you then,

HL Guillaume de Troyes, Oakenwald Pursuivant
(Steppes Herald for those of you who don't recognize silly titles)
&
HL Isabeau Lallement (the Herald's wife & actual author of this
announcement)