[Steppes] More NTIF info

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 10:46:58 PST 2006

Everyone

  We will be setting up beginning 8am on Saturday.

  Ticket prices ON THE WEB ONLY is $25.00 for a Saturday and Sunday pass, $30.00 if you want a Fri-Sun pass.  We will not be there on Friday evening.  Tickets are also available at Tom Thumb, however you will only receive a $1.00 discounted price.  This information is found on the website at  http://www.ntif.org/

  The actual times of the event are as follows
  Friday March 3rd  6-10:30pm
  Sat  March 4th 10:30 11:30
  Sun March 5th 11:30 - 8:30

  I would imagine that we will "close shop" at 6pm on Saturday.  Take down on Sunday roughly 5-6pm.

  I was told Parking is $8.00 a day.

  I am also inquiring about Group rates, so as soon as I know more I will post to the list.

  Thanks
  Lady Katheryn

"Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com> wrote:
  What times, and what is the ticket and parking situation?

Alaric