[Steppes] Cub Scout Twilight Camp Demo

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 12:18:56 PST 2006

Greetings unto the Populace of Steppes,

  I recently was approached by the North Trail Cub Scouts here in Richardson about a demo for their Twilight Camp in June.  I was approached as they saw my name as Minister of children. This year the theme is " A Festival of Knights" and they have the King from Medevial Times opening the event on Monday night June 19th. We are looking at Wednesday evening, ( Monday and Thursday all already booked for them, and I need to let them know if we can do this asap) and they would like to dedicate the whole evening to us. They are asking for a fighting demo, artisans, dance and anything else we can provide to help with their event. Unfortunatley we wouldn't be able to do an equestrian demo, but we could show photos of equestrian events we have done.

  YIS
  Hadassah