[Steppes] Notice: Accepting bids for Steppes Officer Position - Seneschal

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:55:21 PST 2006

I started this position in January of 2005.  I plan to step down at the end
of the current reign.  I know, that's only 18 months.   I decided to step
down at that time so that my replacement will have 6 full months to get up
to speed before our next large event, 12th Night.  This is not a hard
position, but it does take a large amount of time and tact, (the tact part I
am still working on).   If you want to put in for this position, I will be
more than willing to take you on as an un-official deputy so you can see
what is required of you.

At any rate, the position is now open for bids.  Don't all surge forward at
once.
--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal