[Steppes] Thursday, March 2 - Lindenwood Populace/Business meeting

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 20:01:42 PST 2006

Happy Mardi Gras!

It's time for the Lindenwood Pop/Business meeting once again!
We meet at 7:30 at the JayCee Arts Building in Irving. It's located just
south of Hwy 183 and just east of Story Rd.
http://www.ci.irving.tx.us/parks_and_recreation/facilities/jaycee_park/index
.asp

We will be discussing many things there and will be accepting bids for our
upcoming events. Bids will close at this meeting.

We also have these offices open for bids:

Knight Marshal
Herald
Hospitaller
Rapier Marshal
Chronicler
Archery Marshal

Cantons only require three officers, but we'd love to have more.

See ya there!

Xene