[Steppes] 12th Night Receipts

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:45:36 PST 2006

Please remember to bring all receipts, change from advances, and request
forms to me at Populace at the latest! My report is due by February 6, so
anyone who doesn't get their receipts to me by the end of this weekend
should not expect to be reimbursed unless you give me, in advance, a reason
good enough that my regional will give me an extension on the report. Feel
free to email me or call me at 214.505.2979 if you will not be at Populace
and want to make other arrangements to get receipts to me.
Thanks
Elin