[Steppes] Kings College

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 14:07:51 PDT 2006

Greetings Steppes and Well Wishes from Master Philip White, Member of the
Order of the Laurel.

I am happy to share a few thoughts from this past weekend on my travels to
King’s College. I was really very excited to see so many members from the
Barony out of the region attending a Kingdom event. It was pleasant to get
to spend time with the people I have known for years at an event where we do
not have to work. And it was both heart warming and exciting to watch the
event though the eyes of some of our newer members of the Steppes. King’s
College was either their first Kingdom event since moving to Ansteorra or
just their first chance since becoming members of our Barony.

You can imagine in my position I was also very happy to see people from our
Barony teaching.  I would like to thank Elin, Gerita, Anne, Ciard, Aurelia,
and Brion for taking the time to prepare classes and travel down to the
Coastal region to share your knowledge. I heard many positive comments about
their classes afterward. Good things!

I think it reflects well on us as a group when we are able to go support
other groups, especially when they are hosting Kingdom events. I really had
a very good time. Thanks everyone for making the event so much fun and
treating each other so well.

Your Servant to Command,
~p.w.