[Steppes] Archery Practices

JSHAW3412 at aol.com JSHAW3412 at aol.com
Sun Jul 2 10:15:55 PDT 2006

Greetings to all.
Yes, there is a new marshal in town. I have taken over Archery Marshal from
Lady Lyneya
whom has done a wonderful job for the past few years. Please take a moment
when you see her to thank her for the hard work she has done for the Steppes
Archery community. I apologies for the slow start as archery marshal but
mundane issues get in the way at times.

We have held archery practices the last two Sundays. Both days were well
attended. I will be holding two practices a month. One at Eastfield College and
one at my home in Southern Steppes. Due to family commitments and work I
cannot  start the practice before 5pm at the Eastfield practice. The practice at my
 house will start at 2pm. I will have directions posted for those interested.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at
_Donnelshaw at aol.com_ (mailto:Donnelshaw at aol.com)  (This is my wife's  email. She is at her
computer more than I am.) or 972-723-5126.

Due to Coronation and family vacation below are the next scheduled
practices.

July 30 - Eastfield College 5pm
Aug 13- Southern Steppes 2pm
Aug 27 - Eastfield College 5pm