[Steppes] BioN event

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Jul 1 19:08:57 PDT 2006

So, Huzzah! Maria!  And a well-earned one to the Canton of Lindenwood as
well.  I was not happy to have to miss this one-of-a-kind event, but I am
excited for you all that it went well.

Gerita

Japanese Chin Rescue and Care
Dallas Northwest Coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)