[Steppes] Attention Artisans Demo Help Needed

welshwitch welshwitch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 00:58:54 PDT 2006

Unto the Artisans of the Barony of the Steppes doth Lady Roana FitzStephen
send greetings

The Canton of Glaslyn will be having a demo at the Lewisville Public Library
on July 8th from 12:30 - 4:30pm.   We are looking for assistance in
demonstrating the various Arts and Sciences of the Middle Ages.  We will be
in the air conditioned splendor of the librarys attrium.  If you can assist
please email me.

Check this link for a map to the Library:
http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=&q=public+library&near=Lewisville,+TX&radius=0.0&cid=33046111,-96993889,1273853243195077006&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

I appologise for the tardiness of the post and realize many of you are
planning to go west this weekend.

YIS

Roana FitzStephen

Seneschal Glaslyn
Du bist niemand als bei eine Katze ungewissand sind.