[Steppes] Attention Artisans Demo Help Needed

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 07:39:02 PDT 2006

Roana:

I am one of the ones who are going to Coronation this weekend, but if anyone
from Steppes does decide to attend your demo and would be willing to bring
some of my arts north to assist your demo, I would be happy to lend them.  My
arts include weaving and pottery decoration, so there are some nice pieces that
show Medieval arts.  I will even make sure that there are written
descriptions/documentation for the pieces, since I will not be there to answer questions.

If anyone from Steppes is planning to attend and will take responsibility for
some of my pieces, please contact me off list.

Honorable Lady Saqra al-Kudsi