[Steppes] Introduction and Demo Opportunity

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 08:59:53 PDT 2006

 Greetings Unto the Populace of the Steppes from your New Friendly
Neighborhood Hospitaler!

First of all, I wanted to formally introduce myself to the Populace and
thank Lady Katheryn for all her hard work as Hospitaler.  She will be a
tough act to follow, but I think we'll have a smooth transition.  On that
note, some of you know me, many do not, but I hope to fix that soon.  I have
been lurking around the area observing for the past 10 months participating
in a variety of events and meetings, getting to know the area.  Anyway, I am
looking forward to serving the Barony as your Hospitaler.  I have some prior
experience in this office, I served as the Chatelaine/Hospitaler for the
Palatine Barony of the Far West (Japan, Korea, and Guam), in the West
Kingdom for about two years.  I hope to bring what I learned there to enrich
the Newcomer Programs.

So.. On to the fun stuff!

We have an educational demo opportunity in for the DFT Student Fair at TSU
in Stephenville, on the evening of Friday, August 25 (6:30-8:30 PM).  Would
anyone be able to support this event?  I know that this is the evening
before Artisan, and I think this might be the same date as Populace.  Please
let me know if you would like to help out.

In Service

Lady Constance Elizabeth Campbell
Hospitaler, Barony of the Steppes