[Steppes] August Steppes Letter due date is July 25th

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 19 08:51:46 PDT 2006

To the populace of the Steppes,

This July, the end of the month falls too closely to business meeting for me to get the newsletter done and printed in time. So, I want to move the due date back a few days.

The new due date is July 25th. Please get your submissions in by midnight on the 25th.

I will send another reminder out in a few days. As always, I appreciate your timely submissions. It helps keep the stress managed at the end of the month!

In service,
Susanne