[Steppes] Steppes Artisan Pre-registration

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Fri Jul 21 07:42:01 PDT 2006

No, it is 1 to 4 tables in total for all of them that we have
normally alloted for due to lack of tables. The tradition part is
that they get at least one table and then only if they ask for it.

This is normally done via private requests from the artisans and the
autocrat.

There have been years when only 2 artisans have been displaying at
all. One year none displayed so we took the tables reserved and
decided not to do that again. We were very short on tables that
year.

Since this is an event not for the Steppes Artisans to recompete for
their title but for those wishing to be added to that elite group
the tables have always been given to the competitors as a priority.

Hopefully this will not blacklist any former autocrats from every
holding the title ... ;)

Chiara