[Steppes] slicing and dicing for Queen's sideboard

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Jul 27 09:04:33 PDT 2006

Xene here:

This afternoon, I'm going over to the Elfsea Baronial Storage to pick up the
"castle wall" banners that Master Richard Fairbourne is allowing us to use.
I'm not sure how long that will take along with my other errands, but I just
wanted to let you know that I may not be able to make it to the slice and
dice.

Xene