[Steppes] Quartermaster position is open for bids

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Jun 7 07:08:12 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

While I had fully intended to keep the position for more than a year, due to a confluence of circumstances I need to place this position open for bids.  This comes just after I finally have a good idea what is actually in the storage unit also.

What is entailed is actually quite straightforward.  The quartermaster is responsible for the maintenance and access to Steppes owned equipment.  Basically that boils down to you get the key to the storage unit and try and make yourself available for people to get access to it as they need to.  Realize that by default you will also be the quartermaster for Lindenwood as they utilize a portion of the unit.

For those who do not know the steppes unit is located at the U-Stor on the SW corner of Kelly and Trinity Mills in Carrollton. (Next to the Shell station).  This is just down the street from Steppes fighter practice at Mary Heads park.  http://www.u-stor.com/texas/carrollton/u-stor-trinity-mills.html

Any and all who are interested please forward your application for office  (http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/Application.pdf) to the Steppes Seneschal with courtesy copies to myself and the Vicar and Vicaress.  I intend to close bids on the office at the next business meeting.

If you have any questions about the position, why I feel the need to resign or life in general just ask and i will do my best to answer.  I just make no claims to giving _correct_ answers. Especially regarding life in general.

In Service,
HL Alasdair MacEogan
Quartermaster, Barony of the Steppes