[Steppes] Fall Court

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Jun 8 22:04:03 PDT 2006

lizdenpeters at juno.com wrote:
>  Good Gentles, please remember that Lady Hadassah is from another Kingdom
>  and, in some of the other Kingdoms, what she did would be considered a
>  formal and accepted bid.  In our kingdom, things are a bit more
>  formalized than in other places.

Exactly my thought and the reason i posted what I did.  I was trying to utilize this as an educational oppurtunity to thiose who are new to our group as well.  I was not trying to preach or anythign like that.  Feels like a misunderstanign that can be attributed to "interkingdom anthropology".

Cheers,
Alasdair