[Steppes] Pennsic 36 (2007) and Steppes Artisan

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Jun 9 08:08:07 PDT 2006

It appears that the opening weekend for Pennsic next year has been moved for next year.  The gate will open on July 27th.  This is also the weekend we have Steppes Artisan currently scheduled.  I was wondering if we wanted to go ahead and move Artisan to August 18th.  That date currently appears to be open if the Kingdom calender that is online is to be believed.

Just a thought.  Again this is NEXT YEAR so there is no reason to really panic.

Alasdair