[Steppes] OT: six flags Totally mundane!

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Tue Jun 13 09:23:12 PDT 2006

Please respond to me privately. :)

Most of you know that I have a special needs daughter and we are
taking the whole family to six flags. Some of you have the same
situation and may have some insight that I would love to hear from
since you all are family too.

I have some questions about six flags in arlington. Hubby has made
plans to take us all out there this week and I wanted to know some
details like what can we take in, what time should we leave to avoid
hassles, where is the best place to park if we get there first thing
in the morning, is there a trolley like they have a disney that
rolls around the parking lot to pick you up at stations and drop
offs, how much to budget to feed 6 of us in that place, what places
to avoid eating at.

I know that some of these things can be found out surfing the web
but there is nothing like hearing it from someone you know and knows
you.

Thanks! :)

Chiara