[Steppes] Please don't forget to update calendar or email list

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 11:03:21 PDT 2006

Hello everyone

  Just a quick reminder to please post on either the Steppes calendar or the Steppes list any and all information about gatherings going on in the Steppes.

  I use the information to use in my emails that I send out to newcomers.Don't forget directions to the location. :D  It would be great to have all information for the next month the week before the 1st of that month.

  If someone will post populace information for July meeting it would be great.

  Is there still an herbal guild meeting?  One newcomer is inquiring.

  Thanks to all and have a great day!

  Lady Katheryn
  Steppes Hospitaler