[Steppes] This weekend at King's College

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 16:40:09 PDT 2006

--- Chiara Francesca <chiara at io.com> wrote:

> At court one of our own was finally caught up with, join me is a
> hearty congratulations to HL Gerita della Mare on her Iris of
> Merit!
>
> Vivat for Honorable Lady Gerita!

Please note that the precedence of this award dates from Steppes
Warlord Court, where it was read into law.

HL Gerita, I have your charter and insignia nice and safe in an
envelope from Warlord; just let me know what you'll be at next
locally, and I'll bring it.

--Serena, tired Sable Scroll to TRM Mahdi & Valeria