[Steppes] This weekend at King's College

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Mon Jun 26 10:04:29 PDT 2006

And what a moving court!

The beautiful hall of wood and vaulted ceilings!

The church bells ringing in HL Gerita!

The German hat brigade!

Germans everywhere! Modius was in HIS element!

The tender and moving Laurel ceremony for Mistress Clara! Or was that Dama
Clara!

And a fantastic feast!

(Those who were silly enough to leave before the feast missed the best
part).

The Dream was real there. Woe to those who had the misfortune to miss it.

Xene