[Steppes] Farewell to Ansteorra & Moving Party

Lady Sunnifa seikenbe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 16:27:03 PDT 2006

Kom Heil og Sael!

Well, word has finally come through and I am returning to the northern reachs
of the Middle Kingdom. This is an occasion of joy at returning to the realm of
my birth, tempered by the sadness of leaving behind all the friends I have
made during my sojourn in the southern lands of the Blask Star.

I have but two requests.

The first is for aid in loading my worldly possessions into the uhaul. My
father is flying down to assist, but help is needed with the larger items such
as my washer and dryer.

The second is that those who wish to do so join me on that day for a fond
farewell and food.

The details are as follows: