[Steppes] Courtly Dance Class 6-27-06 & 7-4-06

hq at plumes.org hq at plumes.org
Tue Jun 27 11:02:29 PDT 2006

Hiya All!

Sorry for the late notice, but we will be having dance class this evneing, June 27, from 8:30-10:00 PM at the Campbell Green
Recreation Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas TX.

As this is the last Tuesday of the month, it is revel night, so we'll be goofing off a lot and doing some English Country Dances
and maybe even some SCA created dances.

Since dance class falls on the Fourth of July holiday next week:
DANCE CLASS WILL BE CANCELLED JULY 4.

We will resume class the following week on July 11.

For more information about dance class in general, please visit our website at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

Good cheer!

HL Helene
(Alicia)