[Steppes] Possible site

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Wed Jun 28 07:09:41 PDT 2006

If you go north on 75 to 380 and go west on 380 it the turn is maybe
2 minutes from 75, you would turn north there.
google map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=7117+County+Road+166,+Mckinney,+TX

On the opposite side is the street that runs to my house, Lake
Forest. That is also where the new High School is, Boyd, that they
are highering like crazy at for every position.

I go to the barn with my Daughter when Nicole has a show there and
the boyscouts camp just north of there so I take that route a lot
from the house. There is a new housing developement going up and
they are widening the road because of it. Currently it is a two lane
rural road.

HL Chiara Francesca
TRM Ansteorra Head of Entourage