[Steppes] Fall Court

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jun 8 09:41:51 PDT 2006

Maybe we witnessed a miracle a few years back at a Fall Court autocratted by
Wil Ironwyrm?  We had a res battle that involved the stealing of pigs, and
there were definitely enough armored fighers on the field that they seemed
to really enjoy it.  Not fighting about it with you, just confused, which is
a general state of affairs lately.

Gerita

Japanese Chin Rescue and Care
Dallas Northwest Coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)