[Steppes] Fall Court

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 05:13:18 PDT 2006

I'd recommend pulling Lord Hrafn, the Knight Marshal into the discussion.
While I love fighting, the number of fighters that usually attend Fall
Court, which is an off-calendar event, are usually pretty low.  Ressurection
battles, which are fun, don't usually work too well with 4 people in armour,
as an example.  I don't like to be a nay-sayer but I'll say that the idea of
melee events at fall court is, er, ambitious.

Morgan