[Steppes] North Texas Irish Fest Thank Yous

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 20:52:15 PST 2006

Sorry for the belated posting, everyone.

  Just wanted to say a quick thank you to the following good folks who assisted in this years North Texas Irish Fest demo.

  Lady Clare Wynters for her support in the planning stages
  Lady Nuala and HLord Vincenzo for being in charge of the display indoors and for helping in the planning stages and for being wonderful to work with.
  HLord Guillaume, HLady Francesca, HLord Jaqcues, HLady Ciard, Lady Osana, Don Ingve, Don Brendan, Lord Geoffrey, Duchess Conal, Duke Miguel, Count Gunthar and Duchess Willow for their assistance at the booths. They all did a fabulous job of talking to passers-by about our group.
  Thanks also to Lord Bren'ain and Lady Anne the Spinster for helping during set up and tear down, as well as loaning items to the display.
  Thanks to HLady Suzanna the Herbalist for loaning lovely items to display as well.
  Thanks also to Lord Jon for your help with obtaining the list poles and such!

  A total of 150ish flyers were given out and around 30 names were obtained.  Thanks for your hard work!

  If I have forgotten anyone or spelled your name incorrectly, my apologies in advance.

  Yours in service

  Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
  Steppes Hospitaler