[Steppes] A&S Office

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 07:09:44 PST 2006

Greetings to The Barony of the Steppes!
  I hope the 1st days of Spring finds you & yours well!

As you may know, my tenure serving the Barony as MoAS has expired. It has
been an honor & privilege reporting & offering word fame for my fellow  members
& artisans. I have stayed on as Acting MoAS to offer support  for this office
& the Barony. If you would like to apply, please send a copy  of your
membership, picture ID & a brief statement of qualifications or any  ideas/plans you
would like to initiate to;

Myself - HL Ciard O'Seachnasaigh - _ciard49 at aol.com_ (mailto:ciard49 at aol.com)

Central Region MoAS
Mistress Dyan du Lac Calendre
_calendre57 at yahoo.com_ (mailto:calendre57 at yahoo.com)

And a complimentary copy to Steppes Vicar & Vicaress
& the Steppes Seneschal

This office can be a fun way to interact with the Barony  & the A&S
community. It also offers an opportunity to  meet people & learn about many aspects of
A&S & the service in  reporting for your Barony.

Thank you for your time,
HL Ciard
Acting Steppes MoAS