[Steppes] Archery ?

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Fri Mar 24 06:54:24 PST 2006

I'm desparately needing an archery fix.  I have this BRAND NEW crossbow that has never been shot and has started to gather dust.  My arrows are looking a bit unloved and my bow has started to laugh at me.  My ground quiver has gotten bored and is starting to roll around the back of my truck.  What's worse than that?  My tan is starting to fade!

Help, help!

Katya

>>> Ironwyrm <ironwyrm at housearkham.com> 03/24/06 07:46AM >>>
Greetings,

  I'll willing to sponsor up to three archery contests during
  our coming Steppes Warlord event and would wish to get
  in touch with the marshal in charge of the events archery
  activites.

  Do we have anyone in that position yet?  If so would they
  please contact me privately.  Thanks!

  Ironwyrm