[Steppes] Courtly Dance Class--Tuesday March 28

hq at plumes.org hq at plumes.org
Fri Mar 24 12:54:05 PST 2006

Hiya All!

This is just an (early) reminder that we will be having dance class from 8:30-10:00 PM, Tuesday, March 28, at the Campbell
Green Recreation Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas, TX.

For a look at the map please follow this link:
http://dancemaster.org/map.html

Since this will be the fourth Tuesday of the month, we will be having Revel night; so bring snacks and wear garb.

Erika, Russell, and I will be traveling in Texas Hill Country until Wednesday, and Ann will be in charge of class, so come prepared
for fun dances!

For more information about dance class in general, please visit our website at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

Have fun at class!

HL Helene Quivremont
(Alicia Borman)