[Steppes] Fw: (OT) Wedding at Bordermarch Autumn Melees

steppes-owner steppes-owner at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 5 11:19:17 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Crystal Lewis" <ladygwensca at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 11:50 AM
Subject: Wedding at Bordermarch Autumn Melees (OT)

Greetings to the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra!
I, Lord Lochlan Dunn and my betrothed Lady Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon
send our warmest wishes to our fellow Ansteorrans!

Please join us at the upcoming Bordermarch Autumn Melees on Saturday
November 18th at 5:00 p.m. as we exchange our matrimonial vows. Led by Sir
Kief it will be a memorable and momentous occasion that we wish to share
with all our good friends throughout this kingdom.

Later that evening there will be games and other merriment (i.e. free
alcohol) to partake at our encampment that all are welcome to come by and
share.

So please join us on this wonderful day!

Lord Lochlan and Lady Gwen