[Steppes] Courtly Dance Class tonight: 11-14-06!

hq at plumes.org hq at plumes.org
Tue Nov 14 08:51:02 PST 2006

 Hiya All!

As usual we will be having Courtly dance class this evening, Tuesday, November 14, 2006 from 8:30-10:00 PM at the Campbell Green Recreation Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas, TX.

We will be starting our Intro to 16th Century Italian Chapter; Erika (HL Isabeau) has agreed to come and bring some of her translation of Il Ballarino by Fabritio Caroso and get us started. This is very exciting because the dances are old, but the research is new! We'll be starting off really easy, so if you've ever wanted to learn 16th Century Italian dance, but thought it looked too hard, November and December are the perfect time to attend our weekly class.

For more information about our dance class in general, please visit our website at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

Good Cheer!

HL Helene
(Alicia)