[Steppes] Fiday Pie is back!

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Mon Nov 20 19:11:56 PST 2006

Hi all,

 After a long hiatus, we resurrecting the "Friday Pie" tradition at our home.  We hope you will join us, anytime between one and, say, six.

For the uninitiated, I get a terrible nesting urge this time of year and cook far more than the people in my house can eat--especially dessert.  So, on the Friday after Thanksgiving, we have a casual little open house and visit with our friends over a cup of coffee and a bite of something sweet.   Please, do come and say hello (if you have pie of your own to unload, this would be the place to bring it).

Hope to  see you all then.   Email us here if you need the address, phone or directions.  Fondly,

Catrin
and Fritz, too--even though he'd rather I not share the goodies....