[Steppes] OT - Sad news for one of our own

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Nov 20 19:51:02 PST 2006

This post is at the request of Sir Lasgard

At around 6:00 pm this evening, Lasgard found out his daughter, Erica,
was killed in a car accident this afternoon.  She was killed instantly.
Details are sketchy at this time.

Lasgard and Lyneya are leaving on Tuesday to drive to Michigan, where
Erica was living with her mother.

Please keep Lasgard and Lyneya in your thoughts as they travel, and as
they deal with matters in Michigan.  I will post more details about
arrangements as they become available.

Francesca

P.S.  If you have questions, please contact me off-list.