[Steppes] C&I tonight at HL Francesca's (chocolate)

jack spinks jlspinks at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 21 08:10:12 PST 2006

On behalf of HL Francesca Sansovino- Calligraphers and Illuminator's guild will be held at her abode in Richardson.  Address is 13919 Brookgreen which crosses Coit at a light just north of I635.   Great fun will be had and much work done.  She has also acquired an additional table so there will be plenty of room to work in.

  New comers are most welcome and supplies will be available.

  And, oh yes, chocolate will be available along with warm drinks and good companionship.

  Posted on behalf of HL Francesca
  Jaque the Spink