[Steppes] Open A&S Night this Thursday!

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Mon Oct 2 13:55:14 PDT 2006

Hola!

The Canton of Lindenwood will be hosting it's first ever A&S Night this
Thursday!  We are making this an open night. Please bring your things to
work on. We have tables and chairs a plenty! I will be bringing my
sewing machine and other art supplies (paint, brushes and whatever else
I can dig up) should anyone have need of it.  This is a perfect
opportunity to get away from the kids, TV and telephone and finish those
A&S projects in time for Steppes Fall Court this weekend.

We will be meeting at the Jaycee Park Arts building in Irving Texas at 7:30.

Please come join us for an evening wonderful conversation and creativity!

In Service,
Lady Maria
A&S Minister for the Canton of Lindenwood